Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Upcoming Review on CSN Stores


Have a busybody toddler? I sure do! And he has a hard time sitting down for anything....except... Bear in the Big Blue House. I have been in search of a itty bitty chair for Ashton to call his very own. I found a cute little monster bear softie chair at the CSN Stores. They have over 200 stores on their site! They have everything from toddler beds, to accent furniture to cookware like Le Creuset! You can seriously find everything you may need for your home on this site! And with a little busybody I can shop for lots of things from the comfort of my own home...while he watches his show of course!

I was graciously offered an item to review from any one of their stores. Of course I chose this cute little chair for Ashton. It reminded me of a bear (which he loves) and its blue...it kinda goes with my home decor. Also, the price and shipping price is awesome! I can't wait for this little monster to join the gang of friends Ashton has (yes his stuffed animals). So, stay tuned for when I will be posting my thoughts on the product as well as a cute picture of Ashton snuggling/sitting/asking me to put it in his crib... I am absolutely postive he will love it.

No comments: