Thursday, November 5, 2009

sadness


I felt like this. All day yesterday. It was a terrible feeling. One I couldn't shake off. I did try but nothing helped. I fell asleep feeling miserable and woke up and immediately thought of these:

Sweet son with sweet smile.


my loves



















my joy










i don't know why i felt the way i did. i didn't like it. i tried so hard to feel happy. i should have prayed. humbled myself and asked for help. i didn't. i slept and the Lord blessed me this morning for he knew what was in my heart. i wanted to feel joy and He helped me find it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I have days like that, too. I'm glad that you were able to remember your blessings to help pull you out of it! I usually get the prompting to turn on church music, and that helps me a lot. Hope you're feeling better and enjoying your beautiful family!