Thursday, November 5, 2009

baby shower

October 17, 2009 we held a surprise baby shower for my mom (due Nov 26) and my aunt (Dec 23). Two boys!!! Let me tell you it was very hard to keep this secret from my mom as we talk almost every day. I just told her I was sending Ashton to visit and would fly to CT with my brother. She bought it and was totally excited to see her favorite grand child....

The turnout was huge and my inlaws were so great to come, too!

We already have sooo many boys but I guess we just keep breeding them!

The boys playing.....









celebrating my mom's 45th birthday! she doesn't look a day over 30 :)
















and there will be dancing!







my aunt had a baby boy in september and just had surgery...man she looks awesome!








my aunt looks awesome and so happy!




















the games to embarass the husbands....muhahaah



































































the decorations and glorious fooooooood








SURPRISE!!!





3 comments:

Devin and Lynette Bird said...

I love the showers at your house (with your family) they are so fun and beautiful so well put together... I think I will hire you for my baby shower... I didn't realize that your aunt was prego too... I am so excited for her cause if I remeber right it was hard for them to get prego! Crongrats to your mom and aunt and what fun to have boys to play together!

Marissa said...

I love that you guys know how to throw a parrrtttaaaaay!!! I bet it was so fun!

A. Verzello said...

What a beautiful shower! Congrats to your mom! Ashton is going to be older than his uncle ;)