instead of writing on my own blog, i read other people's. it seems their lives are more interesting.
ashton is 16 months old.
- doesn't like to drink whole milk when i give it to him in a sippy cup but gladly drinks it when daddy gives it to him in a glass cup.
- he throws himself on the floor and hits his face with his hands when he doesn't get what he wants.
- prays sometimes and can sign "jesus"
- can say mama, dada, and babba
- i think he said ball once
- gives hugs and kisses and signs "love" when i ask him if he loves mama and dadda
- dances everytime he hears music
- jumps like a little mexican jumping bean
- usually very happy and insanely energetic
i think that's all for now.
as for lorin and me:
- attempting to do p90x everyday (so far its every other day)
- reading our scriptures together has helped our moods and our relationship :)
- im on a creating kick....everything that has to do with creating i am up for
everytime i look at ashton i can't explain what i feel. i guess it depends on when i am looking at him. when he throws food at me after i've spent a long time making him something special i think- you are such a little rat. but then he smiles at me andi think- i am so lucky you are in my life. when he slaps me after i tell him no i think- what a brat! where did he learn that!? but then i hold his hands down and tell him no again and he looks down and gives me a hug i think- i love this kid!
i really liked 500 days of summer. although i am a big fan of "love" this one was more a realistic movie more than a romantic one.
i have a love/hate relationship with the batman movies. i liked them the first time but lorin puts it on all the time i have grown to HATE them.
we didn't send out christmas cards this year so i am sending out v-day ones and i am just waiting for them to get here. letme know if you want one :)
i loove music. i hate driving. put them together and you have a calm, collected and singing sensation that is me ;) if i can jam out to music, sing outloud then i can drive.
whilst singing i discovered that i can relate to some of the songs i hear.
for example: carrie underwood- before he cheats
i had a bf a long time ago that was basically a piece of crap. however i did not know it. he told me he was a "good" guy. turns out that he totally cheated on me (like not just kissed another girl) and i found out from my cousin. what a sleaze bag. needless to say, the next time i saw him i slapped him as hard as i could. and i've never slapped anyone since (not seriosly anyway). i didn't go so far as to slash his car or tires but maybe i should have......
anyone else have songs/experiences they wanna share so i don't feel like a foo?